Thursday, August 26, 2010

50 Tolerations

1) Desk at work is messy
2) Car needs to be cleaned out
3) Bedroom needs to be cleaned up
4) Pack 1 box
5) Pack another box
6) Find all the parts to the crib and sell it/get rid of it
7) Sell or get rid of the fish tank
8) Mail the cell phone rebate
9) Write to Lee's mom on his b-day
10) Set up my Web site
11) Set up O's web site
12) Join a gym
13) Take boxes to Mom's house
14) Clean out the shed
15) Get rid of old clothes
16) Buy space bags for linens
17) Do TM on Sept. 11/12
18) Go through clothes
19) Go through the boys' clothes
20) Finish Fenn's baby book & photo albums
21) Finish Bear's baby book & photo albums 
22) Order the photo book from Shutterfly 
23) (private)
24) (private)
25) (private)
26) (private)
27) (private)
28) (private)
29) B-day cards/gift for Dad
30) {hidden}
31) Write Gaucho Heart
32) Write The Lucky Side of the Menu
33) Write Tristan de Cunha
34) Write The Awesome Adventures of Fella & Echo
35) Write Chocolate the Donkey
36) Arrive at work on time
37) Do yoga twice a week
38) Set aside time for writing everyday
39) Create the boys' summer camp folder
40) Put away the boys' folders in a filing cabinet
41) Get Camper groomed
42) Find glasses
43) Box up books I'm not using
44) Get my book journal current
45) Get new brakes
46) Get car inspected
47) Get oil changed
48) (private)
49) Make hair appt
50) Organize front desk  
I did this list as quickly as I could, in 1 basic seating, and without trying to think it out too much. Some stuff should be quick - like make an appt. Some stuff will take longer - getting the baby books together.  
Only 2 weeks to get everything done? 50 items divided into 14 days is... about 3 and a half things per day. Did I mention I'm going on vacation next week? I'm not going to let that stop me! I'm going to take action and get as much done as I can. Some things might actually be easier to do when I'm out of my usual environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment