Sunday, August 29, 2010

So Far So Good

1) Desk at work is messy - done
2) Car needs to be cleaned out - done
3) Bedroom needs to be cleaned up 
4) Pack 1 box
5) Pack another box
6) Find all the parts to the crib and sell it/get rid of it
7) Sell or get rid of the fish tank
8) Mail the cell phone rebate - done
9) Write to Lee's mom on his b-day
10) Set up my Web site
11) Set up O's web site
12) Join a gym
13) Take boxes to Mom's house
14) Clean out the shed
15) Get rid of old clothes
16) Buy space bags for linens
17) Do TM on Sept. 11/12
18) Go through clothes
19) Go through the boys' clothes
20) Finish Fenn's baby book & photo albums
21) Finish Bear's baby book & photo albums 
22) Order the photo book from Shutterfly 
23) (private)
24) (private)
25) (private)
26) (private)
27) (private)
28) (private)
29) B-day cards/gift for Dad - in progress
30) {hidden} - in progress
31) Write Gaucho Heart
32) Write The Lucky Side of the Menu
33) Write Tristan de Cunha
34) Write The Awesome Adventures of Fella & Echo
35) Write Chocolate the Donkey
36) Arrive at work on time
37) Do yoga twice a week - done!
38) Set aside time for writing everyday
39) Create the boys' summer camp folder
40) Put away the boys' folders in a filing cabinet
41) Get Camper groomed - he got a bath, still need to make that appointment
42) Find glasses - I keep looking. I'm afraid the place I'm going to find my glasses is at the store when I buy a new pair. 
43) Box up books I'm not using
44) Get my book journal current
45) Get new brakes - Amos is getting married and won't be working on cars again until Sept. That's OK b/c I'm not going to be back in town until Sept. 
46) Get car inspected
47) Get oil changed
48) (private)
49) Make hair appt
50) Organize front desk  

No comments:

Post a Comment